Using our advanced CEREC technology, our dentist can provide you with same-day dental crowns and other restorations! Your crown will be designed, created and placed in a single visit to ensure that you leave CHS Dental with a renewed smile.
Traditionally, dental crowns have required two appointments to complete. Using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM (Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing) technology, our dentist can create and place your crown in a single visit, saving you time and preventing the need for multiple visits to our office to restore your smile. Your dental crown is designed using an advanced imaging system which creates a digital impression. From this impression, our dentist can design and mill a custom dental crown in a matter of minutes to complete your restoration and help you leave our office with a renewed smile.
When you visit our office for a same-day dental crown, our dentist will:
- Thoroughly examine your teeth to ensure that a crown is the right treatment for you
- Remove weakened, decayed or broken tooth material
- Capture a digital picture of your mouth
- Convert that picture into a 3D model
- Create your restoration based on the 3D model
- Mill your crown from a block of tooth-colored material
In a matter of a few minutes, your crown will be ready. Our dentist will then place it in your mouth, check that it fits properly, bond it into place and polish it to complete your treatment.
To learn more about same-day dental crowns and schedule a consultation with our experienced dentist, please contact our office today.